How to install Wookie Kodi : this Kodi version has the Wookie Update Wizard built in, with this version installed you’ll always have the Wookie Wizard available even after clearing data.
Before installing this version please follow the steps below to uninstall your current version of Kodi / XBMC / SPMC
From the main Android Launcher Screen go to Settings / Other / More Settings / Apps / Then Click On The App Your Currently Using Kodi / XBMC / SPMC and Click On ‘Force Stop’ Then Click On ‘Uninstall’
– From the Android Launcher Screen. Open My Apps and run AppInstaller (This will search your device for .APK Files).
– Click on the file named….. (This will start the install process).
– Once the install process has finished. From My Apps click on Kodi.
– When Kodi has loaded, scroll along to Video & click Video Addons.
– Now click on Wookie
– Click on the tile that says Kodi. Devices and the update will begin.
– When the update completes click on the ‘Ok Button’ then ‘Unplug Your Device’.
– Plug your device back in and start Kodi as normal.
If you have any questions about Wookie you can follow us on Twitter here.
Please make sure you read the above instructions carefully. If this is your first time installing please don’t worry we are here to help. If the instructions for How to Install Wookie Kodi seem impossible to understand. Or If you need any help, get stuck, or come across any problems installing there are numerous solutions. You can follow Team Wookie on Twitter HERE . Before asking any questions, simply check the Wookie Timeline. There is a chance that your problem has already been answered. If after checking you are still having problems, then simply get in touch. Please be patient if you don’t get an answer straight away. There’s only so many Wookies!